What you will be doing
- Support customers by replying to all their requests via Help Desk within 12 hours.
- Live chat with customers to support their real-time inquiries.
- Handle urgent requests from customers on weekend by shifts.
- Write product tutorials and solutions so customers can understand how to use our products effectively.
- Having experience in customer support is desired but not a must. The final-year undergraduates are welcome.
- Have a strong command in English
- Written and verbal communication skills with a professional tone.
- Have a great sense of customer service, a strong desire to learn, and be a great communicator.
- Passionate about customer success and helping people.
- Able to parse feedback and contribute to the product by suggesting feature requests based on your knowledge of customers.
Working at Ucomy
- Competitive NET salary
- 13th month salary
- 1-2 month salary as annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours
- Travelling abroad with the company every year
Send your CV & impress our manager with whatever you have at [email protected]